AKJ Business Services provides a well-rounded scope of taxation and accounting services. We choose to remain boutique in size in order to provide personalised service and tailored solutions.
We take a holistic approach to our clients’ goals and objectives. Over the years we’ve developed a viable network of complementary professional service providers. When needed, they’re available to provide expert advice in various areas of business and finance.
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals.
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for all entities
including companies, trusts, partnerships and self-managed funds and sole traders.
- When establishing a business or making a significant asset purchase, it’s important to get the right advice as to the best place to hold your assets. We can assist with looking at your overall affairs, your long-term plans and advise on the most suitable structure for your business and investment needs.
ESTABLISHMENT OF ENTITIES
- Once we’ve provided advice on what business structure is most appropriate for you and your family’s circumstances, we establish the structure for you and apply the necessary ATO registrations to make your entrance into the business world less complicated.
QUARTERLY BUSINESS ACTIVITY STATEMENTS
- For some businesses, managing financial affairs is time-consuming, stressful and a diversion away from business generation and cash-flow which is so vital to businesses. We provide a variety of bookkeeping options to assist with quarterly BAS compliance which facilitates year-end reporting. And it may lead to savings in both tax obligations and on-going business costs.
YEAR-END TAX PLANNING
- Many businesses fail to plan their year-end reporting well in advance. And often, this leads to missed opportunities that affect tax compliance and cash-flow. If required, we can provide regular reviews of your business which avoids unexpected liabilities and may assist in reducing tax obligations.
DAY-TO-DAY BUSINESS ACCOUNTING AND TAX ADVICE
- We provide guidance in many, often over-looked areas of business. For example, we can assist with WorkCover registration, determine if a fringe benefit is relevant and register a business name. These simple, yet critical, business tasks can often be accomplished with a brief email or call to our office. It’s a simple policy that keeps us – and our clients, informed.
- Amanda is very experienced in property investment. She works closely with financial advisors and finance brokers to ascertain the most effective structure for your finances prior to purchasing.